Friday, 4 March 2011

Love's Betrayal.

A girl named Melanie was being bullied at school.  People laughed at her. She pretended not to care, and tried not to listen to them.. But inside, It was killing her. She felt no one cared about her, That if she died.. No one would attend her funeral. Until.. Melanie met this boy. Within minutes of meeting him, she was fully in love.. She knew he would never be interested in her. So she went home, and cried uncontrolably. The next day at school, He spoke to her.. She felt he was the only one. His name was James.. She got to know him. They became friends.. They fell in love.. She became happy.. Melanie said to James "James, I need to tell you..I love you more than I have ever loved anyone before.." As she leaned forward to hug him, he jurks back. He told her "You know I LOVED you.. But my heart has been stolen by another girl.." Melanie lowered her head, upset, and replied to him "Okay, thats fine, just.. fine.." She attempted to hold in her tears, and looked up to James once again, her eyes watering. It's when she knew that this was about to end. Frozen in the moment, time was standing still. Melanie spoke once again to James; "I would die for you.. Good-bye.." As the bell rang and James was going to turn his back, Melanie whispered "Forever.." And ran home. She puts her bag down, and ran to the kitchen, went to the cabinet and grabbed a knife, then ran up to her room. She knew it was destined to end wrong. She sat in her room, on her bed, crying and starting to cut her wrists. Afterwards, she covered her face with her hands, leaning back knowing she only had a few minutes left.. Then.. Her phone rang. She answered.. It was James. "Hello?I need to tell you I was wrong, I love you.. Not the other girl. I have been so stupid and blind.. I love you." James told her.. Melanie replied "Its too late.." While her voice was weakening, and hangs up. She bled to death on the floor, and James runs to her home, Goes to her room, And lays next to her corpse. He kissed her, took the knife, and took his shirt off. He cuts across his arm "She was all I ever loved."  He cut his wrists, held Melanie's hand, and noticed on the wall.. there was writing in blood. Saying "I said I would die for you.. And I did.." James' vision blurred while his eyes were closing. Therefore, he joined her.

No comments:

Post a Comment