Friday, 4 March 2011

He Tore My Heart Out.

I am curling up in my bed like an animal licking its wound. I'm here achingly alone, remembering those special moments with him as well as reminiscing how he had hurt my vulnerable heart.

I was once his princess then day by day my position diminished until I found myself completely out of his life.

He is the guy i had fallen too deeply in love with, the guy I was afraid to meet, the guy whom I've unconditionally surrendered everything.He is the guy i have permitted to hurt me over and over again.

I have made him the center of my world ever since the day i first said "I LOVE YOU" to him. My life revolves around him. I let myself to be fully attached to him, depending my happiness on him. I even neglected the people close to me.

For him, i was only his girl when it suits him while I have set myself as his property. I never learned to say "No" to him. I always acquiesce to everything he said for fear that I'll get to his nerve. 

He had continuously hurt my vulnerable heart while i pampered him with the best love that i could give. I love him for who he is including his flaws. His deep blue eyes and adorable smile... it was then I realized I was falling head over heals in love with him..

I have given up everything to him while he couldn´t even give me the only thing I asked of him, to be the ONLY ONE. I have forgiven him on every infidelity he had committed while he despised me even at the simplest mistakes I´ve done. How would you feel if he even consider you nuisance? It hurts.

I have been blinded by my love for him not to see his blemishes. I have been too deaf to listen to people´s negative thoughts because all i could hear were his words. I have swallowed my pride in countless instances because I'm afraid of losing him. 

People around me didn´t fail to warn me. My relatives have been given me the best advices but i didn´t listen. 

I have cried enough. I have suffered too much. I needed to cut the string attach to him. It's been one day after the break up, i am still here having endless streams of questions. What did i do wrong to be treated that way when i have never failed to let him feel how much he means to me?

Now that he is finally gone, i am trying to pick up the pieces that he´d left. He had definitely taken everything that I have.

I am trying to block him off my mind but he just keeps creeping in. He still resides in my mind.

It happened and no matter how much i cry now, i couldn't do anything but to try to move on.


I wish for his happiness. Hatred for him has no space in my heart. I still want him to come back and admits that he had been a fool of hurting me too much. That´s just how much I love him, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment